BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dispatch


About those museum posts I promised...

Not going to happen.

While I've thoroughly enjoyed the presentations in all my classes, there is no way I'm going to get everything onto the blog the way I would like. My sincerest apologies.

In other news, Team Adams took one more step towards adulthood this week...

We are now subscribers to the Columbus Dispatch - that makes us magazine and newspaper people. Never thought I'd see the day.


3 comments:

Emilie said...

Yay for newspapers! (I'm not biased or anything.)

Cullen said...

Kristen,

Yet again you beat me to a mile-marker in life. First you jumped out of a plane before me (which I have yet to do) . . . and now you have a newspaper subscription.

I'm not sure how I feel about this . . .

marie said...

Yay! you guys are pretty cool! We won't be moving out to Chicago until the beginning of August. Bummer! But I'm sure we'll have plenty of chances to see you two again.
p.s. I just realized that you're teaching at CSCC - guessing that's what they call it - awesome!