BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dear Kristen,

Today as I was deleting stuff from my computer a date jumped out at me and I realized I met you 1.5 years ago today. It wasn't anything special really, even if I always claim that the first night was magical. We were just regular awkward counselors at EFY and I thought you were a cool girl. I remember how interested you were in my recent return from Taiwan and Thailand and us sharing our memories of Thailand. You were the first person genuinely interested in what I had done in Taiwan and even today I am impressed at your ability to care about everyone. Little did I realize that I would come to love you more than anyone else. We have already had adventures together that surpass the ones we talked about. So here's to you Kristen. Happy Anniversary and many more to come!

Love,
Steve

2 comments:

Kyle and Jessica said...

That is the cutest post ever :) You guys are an awesome couple, and it is so great that you get to have these adventures together. Thanks for being our friends!!!

Cullen said...

Kristen,

After reading this post, I am even further convinced that Steve is one of the coolest guys on the planet.

I think you should keep him around for a long time.