BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 24, 2010

What the shamrock?!?!


'Tis a wee bit early for the shamrock motifs to be popping up on blogs all over the virtual universe, but what can I say, I love all things Irish! And green is one of my favorite colors anyway, so it works out nicely. I could come up with a good excuse for skipping Valentine's Day and say that we just want to honor our soon-departing Elder Brophy (from Dublin), but I'd being lying if I didn't come straight to the point and say that I just simply love St. Patrick's day. Without further ado, in honor of leprechauns, all things green, and Elder Brophy - who will likely be transfered this week - Happy early St. Pádraig's Day!

1 comments:

Kyle and Jessica said...

I LOVE St. Patrick's day! How cool that you will be in Europe to celebrate this year! You guys are awesome! That is all.