BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sunrise, Sunset


Since we documented the shortest day of the year, it's only fair that we do the same for the longest day of the year.

This is what 21 June 2010 looked like in Edinburgh

4:00 a.m.


6:00 a.m.


9:15 p.m.


11:20 p.m.

Long gone are the Dark Ages.

I find myself up by 6:00 a.m. every day due to sunlight coming in the window. Usually around 6:45 a.m. my body finally figures out that it has been tricked by Mother Nature.

Is 6:45 am too early to take a nap?

Nope.


Steve and I are definitely loving the Scottish summer.




1 comments:

Cullen said...

Kristen,

You can foil Mother Nature's loving attempts to wake you with sunlight. Get one of those sleep-masks. Being a person that usually sleeps in until well after sun-up . . . I swear by them!