BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Eternal Companion meets Eternal Buddy

I realize that this sounds like there will be an ultimate fighting match but you would be wrong. You see Joseph, who some of my roommates in Taiwan called my eternal buddy, spend the summer in Russia doing stuff that I'm not really allowed to talk about. We had this wonderful plan where I get to fly out there and then three days later he comes to stay with the newlyweds. Sounds like an awesome plan until I realize that I can't even apply for a visa until I get married, so my hopes get washed away. Meanwhile, after we had plan this happy reunion, Joseph had bought a ticket home from Edinburgh, which means he has to get there and spend some time there. So with Kristen in Edinburgh, Joe there too, and me in America, I am the one who gets left out. Tomorrow there will be a great meeting of the eternals while I am busy making sure fellow Americans are satisfied with there bat warranty claims. It just doesn't seem quite fair to me. But I expect I'll here about how wonderful it was, or at least both will tell me that and then I'll hear different stories later. But wish them luck maybe someday I'll get to join in another momentous meeting.

0 comments: