BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 23, 2010

"You're the next contestant on the Price is Right!!!"



Did the blog title grab your attention?

Hopefully, it did.
[But it was only a ruse]

We have an announcement to make.


We're going private.


We've appreciated our lovely readership while we've been living in Scotland and we hope you'll continue your free subscription, but we've decided to be a bit more discreet with our information on the web. If you're interested in following along on our upcoming adventures, please leave your email address in the comments box and we'll add you to our VIP list.

If you're deliberating over which email address of the many you may have to include on said list, take your time, we'll flip the privacy switch in a couple weeks after moving back to the States. Just wanted to give everyone a head's up.

I know some people consider the extra step of logging into an account in order to read private blogs a big hassle - and I completely understand - but we promise to make it worth your while.

And finally, if you're really interested in understanding why we're doing this, check this out:

26 comments:

ann said...

Okay. Don't laugh at my email address. It's embarrassing. sisterannmarshall@gmail.com. There. There it is.

Else said...

Oh please, oh please add me.
else.endecott@gmail.com.

By the way, Stecen, i am so glad you got to visit Denmark. I LOVED visting Denmark. It's a little more personaly for me since my dad was born there, but I loved seeing the Cristus as well. To me it felt like a temple.

Anonymous said...

Add us! ambercoons10@gmail.com. Thanks!

Jen Holtkamp said...

i wouldn't be surprised if you guys were going to be on the price is right! we'd love to follow along, and maybe see you guys in VA!

jenholtkamp@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Add me! alischaible@gmail.com. I love following your adventures :)

Jonathan said...

Steve, it's Jonathan Lowell. Don't forget to add me.

Annie said...

Good for you guys! I also love your adventures!
andreauhrey@gmail.com

Grant Harward said...

elderharward@gmail.com

Yeah, I haven't changed it since my mission neither.

Matt and Savannah said...

Oh course we want to keep up with your life of many adventures!

Savannah_Harris29@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Please add me. You should have my email address. If you don't, post on here & I'll keep a look out for your comment. Thanks.

Stinkbombers said...

We love reading about all your adventures! We've been thinking about going private too. We'll seeee..

vlenz_2006@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would like to be added. I am a friend of Jon and Sarah's and my hubby went to high school with Steve!
ashten@orderoftherose.org

Lauren Kay said...

That article scares me! I think I might have to go edit stuff... But please add me! lauren.richey@gmail.com

Kyle and Jessica said...

I would LOVE to be invtited :) svdbythebell@gmail.com Also, the reason why your REALLY doing it is because your drunken pirates...right? That's what I got from the article ;)

FilippaochNiklas said...

Of course, I want 2 continue to read about your adventures!

Love, Filippa

fluppis82@hotmail.com

Brian&Em said...

I love living vicariously through your adventurous lives. Please add me.
bigbit22@hotmail.com

Living My Life in Organized Chaos said...

Haven't talked to you in forever steve, but I enjoy reading the blog and seeing what adventures the two of you are on. My email is alishalclark@yahoo.com. Hope you both are well.

Amber said...

We'd like to continue to see what crazy adventures you guys are up to. davber@live.com

agoodban said...

agoodban@gmail.com

kgirl126 said...

I would love to continue to follow your adventures, your family makes me happy!

kgirl126@gmail.com

Thanks!

Penelope Celeste said...

So the fact that 20 people have commented and I am the 21st is pretty pathetic (why am I so terrible with blogs and FB?!). Apologies. But, OF COURSE I want to be able to read your blog! It would totally horrify me if I tried to get on and was blocked! Haha!

Love you guys!

xox

Ashley O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley O said...

This is for the Mrs...

Kristen! Long time, no talk OR see. I would love to keep up with you from around the world.

ashleyoblad@gmail.com

The Whitney's said...

please add me and Jeremy! kelligines@hotmail.com

Serena said...

serenajd@hotmail.com
Pick me...Pick Me!!!!!! :) Love reading about your adventures!

Serena said...

serenajd@hotmail.com
Pick me...Pick Me!!!!!! :) Love reading about your adventures!